Project Animation Team
We want the whole community to grow, does not matter if cross-body-salsa or casino/son/timba scene, in order to get there, we need to have young people joining the community. Unfortunately this becomes harder and harder here in Graz. There are a lot of people starting to dance but they are not coming to any party ?! Other communities and parties grow very stronger (Belgrade, Budapest, Ljubljana, Vienna).
As far as i could tell, one key element is entertainment and the "party feeling" that drives people - we would like to fix this.
for people already dancing crossbody salsa/casino/reggaeton cubano
Style of teaching
suelta, learning choreography in small musical loops, repetition, group videos for self-training/review
Course duration: 2-4 weeks (ongoing, depending on the choreography)
Goals & Roadmap
- get some party feeling at the crossbody social nights
- get students to start or support animation
- get students to start teaching/supporting
- physical activity / improve body-movement for students
- mental health / boosting concentration and combination ability
- boost self confidence
- boosting cultural education (cuban, afro-cuban culture and art)